Private flood insurance may offer an attractive option to your eligible clients.
Designed for residential properties in ‘A’ flood zones, EZ Flood offers simplified processes and underwriting.
Download EZ Flood Highlight Sheet
EZ Flood vs NFIP Comparison Chart
- Streamlined with only 12 underwriting questions
- No elevation certificate required
- No photographs required
- Accepted by over 2,500 lenders*
- A+ rated financial backing
- Competitively priced
- No waiting period**
- Available in all states except AK, DC, HI and KY
- Available in ‘A’ zones only***
- Optional Additional Living Expenses (ALE), food spoilage and swimming pool clean-up coverage
- Single-family residential homes
- Must be located in any ‘A’ flood zone
* Insured should confirm with the lender prior to canceling an NFIP policy and/or in advance of a loan closing transaction.
** Designed for single family residential homes – no waiting period when purchased in advance of a loan closing transaction.
*** Geographic limitations may apply.