Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

How to Work With Us​​​​​​​

In order to quote and purchase Aon Edge private flood insurance products, producers must have an active appointment with us.

Appointment requirements vary by agency type and affiliation. This process requires the submission of materials specific to your agency and may include:

  • Producer Brokerage Agreement
  • Signed and dated W-9
  • Agency License
  • Agent/Producer License
    • Required for each state you are licensed in and intend to write private flood insurance.
  • E&O Documentation
  • List of agency officers’, owners’ or managing members’ names, titles and contact information

For additional details and instructions specific to your agency, please contact us.








​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​